Thursday, August 16, 2007

Re: Texas PE -- Multicolored

The more I think about this the more I like it -- on both legal and aesthetic grounds.  Is anyone aware of any concerns about colored stamps and/or signatures, such as longevity, legality, acceptability to bldg. depts., etc., especially in California?

Ralph

In a message dated 8/15/07 3:29:40 PM, Jnapd@aol.com writes:
Mark & Daryl
 
I  have had my stamp copied in a similar manner....I was called by the County about something on the project. I told the person if the stamp is not green and the signature in red it is a forgery.  That is the only way I have ever signed my documents. Needless to say there was a long pause after I told the plan checker that and I never heard anything else about it.
 
Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour