Wednesday, July 18, 2007

RE: sheet numbering conventions

I asked this question several years ago and the results were that there really is no standard.  Most offices make up their own numbering system. 

 

Rich

 

 


From: Christopher Banbury [mailto:cbanbury@arkengineering.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:43 PM
To: seaint@seaint.org
Subject: sheet numbering conventions

 

I believe we had this discussion last year but I can’t find anything in the archives.

I am trying to establish some convention for naming and numbering structural sheets.

I would appreciate directions to some helpful resources.

 

I’m also updating my spec numbering to MasterSpec 04. I’m wondering if MasterSpec has a sheet and detail numbering standard.

 

Thanks.

 

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

 

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net