Monday, November 5, 2007

Re: question my authority???! (AKA Who is Eric Cartman?)

Yup.  :)

In a message dated 11/5/07 8:37:45 PM, rkazanjy@gmail.com writes:
Come on, how about a little popular culture guys!

I guess engineers deserve their reputation as narrowly educated geeks
who know little outside their respective fields.  :(

but actually, I wouldn't have know who he was either either except I
have two sons  who were teenagers during the South Park popularity.

Do you guys at least know who Murphy Brown is (was) ?


cheers
Bob





On Nov 5, 2007 7:12 PM,  <Rhkratzse@aol.com> wrote:
> In a message dated 11/5/07 7:30:32 PM, bill@polhemus.cc writes:
>
> Drew Morris wrote:
>  > Who is Eric Cartman?
>  Gad! Where do you live?
>
>
>  Drew, I'm with you.  I don't know who he is either.
>
>  Ralph



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com