Monday, August 25, 2008

AutoCAD conversion

Lists:

 

Few months ago, I posted an inquiry about converting and old drawings done by hands into AutoCAD drawing. Few members responded with good suggestions and recommendations. I took one advise, inquiring and contact company overseas. I visited the company; yes they do have the capability and the kind of software used for conversion. This company is reputable, capable and big. Currently, doing a lot of cad works from companies here in the USA (west coast, east coast and Midwest. The rate is economical, ¼ of what we bid.

 

Few members requested to keep them posted on the progress of my quest. Here it is, I just found the answer and the result is superb! If anyone interested about the details you can e-mail me in private.

 

Thanks,

 

Julius

 

 

Engr. Julius Micayas

P.E. license no.32969

Project Manager/Sr Lead Structural Engineer

River Consulting LLC

111 Veterans Memorial Boulevard

               Suite 1600

Metairie, Louisiana 70005

Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)

504 837-5275 (office)

Fax - 504-837-2986

E-mail: jmicayas@riverconsulting.com

W-page:            www.riverconsulting.com