Thursday, August 7, 2008

RE: plywood diaphragm to light gage


Try ER 5380
 
Reza Dashti P.Eng
Vacouver, BC

________________________________________
> From: Joseph R. Grill [jrgrill@cableone.net]
> Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:22 AM
> To: seaint@seaint.org
> Subject: plywood diaphragm to light gage
>
> Several years ago I believe I ask a question of the list to see if there was any
> diaphragm values for plywood screwed to light gage supports. If I remember
> correctly, someone posted some ICBO testing (maybe ICC is newer) that contained
> diaphragm values. It may have been shot pins, I just don't remember. I have
> searched through my library, but since my office has moved a couple of times
> since then I can't find that information (if it existed in the first place). If
> anyone out there has that information, I would appreciate a copy or a link to
> the information. I have a client that is considering a roof system that would
> require this, if possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe Grill
>
> Joseph R. Grill, PE
> Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC
> 2220 Sky Drive
> Clarkdale, AZ 86324
> Ph. (928) 600-5459
> Fax (928) 649-3659
>
>
> ******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
> * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
> *
> * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
> * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
> * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
> *
> * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
> *
> * Questions to seaint-ad@seaint.org. Remember, any email you
> * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
> * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
> * site at: http://www.seaint.org
> ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********