Thursday, June 25, 2009

RE: seaint spam

They are going into my Spam box automatically! Don't how my email program figured that out but it is doing good!
Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley, CA


From: FSRahbar@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:57:29 -0400
Subject: Re: seaint spam
To: seaint@seaint.org

Me too.
 
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818) 227-8040 Ex. 13 Fax: (818) 227-8041
 
In a message dated 6/24/2009 3:49:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jason@wcaeng.com writes:

I am getting them also.

 

Jason

 

 

From: Gordon Goodell [mailto:GordonGoodell@harmonydesigninc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:45 PM
To: seaint@seaint.org
Subject: seaint spam

 

Over the past couple weeks I've received a couple emails from seaint-ad@seaint.org, hawking herbal supplements or some such thing.  I assume this list would have no part in spamming me, but I'm wondering:  does this happen to anyone else or is something cloning addresses out of my inbox?
Gordon Goodell
Alta, WY


Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.