Monday, June 29, 2009

Re: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse

When Bill P. Replies to this remember he didn't start it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


From: Rhkratzse@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:18:48 EDT
To: <design@hodgsoneng.ca>; <seaint@seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse

In all sincerity, isn't this the ideal Republican economic system, where everone is "on his own."

Also, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sincerely!

Ralph

In a message dated 6/29/09 5:04:22 AM, design@hodgsoneng.ca writes:
I can't comment any more on what you and the others have said about
these collapses.  However I recall you saying that Texas does not have a
state building code and that the minicipalities outside of the big
cities are not allowed to have their own building codes. Pls correct me
if I am wrong.
Then to take this one step further, what powers do the municipalities
have to enforce anything if there is no code.  It seems to me that there
is no oversight.  Obviously the designs were faulty but humans make
errors and so someone has to be a "cop" and check on all the work that
is proposed and going on.  Comments?
Gary



**************
It's raining cats and dogs -- Come to PawNation, a place where pets rule! (http://www.pawnation.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000008)