Friday, November 13, 2009

National Structural Firm

I have a client that builds indoor climbing wall structures for climbing gyms and other gyms. They are steel framed plywood sheathed structures.  I need help to identify a national structural firm- or firm with registered engineers in all 50 states to provide engineering support and design for these structures
Tim Rudolph
Pinyon Engineering
Bishop CA