Thursday, November 12, 2009

Re: Being Outspoken

Hello all, I have joined this group just 3 days ago and have posted
two topics till now. But the point is we should give freedom of speech
as well as ideas to everybody but we should refrain from disrespecting
someone. Rajendran Sir, Thanks for the advice !! I don't say that i
have best skills in english. but in that post, I wrote in a forum post
style which made you feel that I have devastating english !

On 11/12/09, Casey K. Hemmatyar <khemmatyar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Avi:
>
> As a second year college student in overseas, you joined this list-serve 3
> days ago with "Internship query" and salary comparison inquiry. Please keep
> it respectful.
> God Bless and Thank you.
>
> Khashayar "Casey" Hemmatyar, SE
> Private email <khemmatyar(at).hotmail.com>
> California
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Avi Sharma [mailto:leisuresoul.avi@gmail.com]
> Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 12:22 PM
> To: seaint@seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Being Outspoken
>
>
>
> Dr zzzzz
>
> I am really feeling bad about this one now. You can say
>
> to this extent is something that is out of limit. I think you should
>
> have read something about the prof you are saying this. He is a real
>
> Civilian !! If you had guts then you would have come a general message
>
> through seaint. I am not against you but the point I am trying to make
>
> is about a decorm of place you are in. This is not orkut/fb, this is
>
> something serious and something of our branch's concern.
>
> Just one message, Maintain a decorm !!
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Prof Astaneh,
>
> Please reveal his name to admins atleast
>
> for some kind of Action.
>
>
>
> On 11/12/09, Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl <astaneh@ce.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>
>> Dear Seaint friends:
>
>> I just received this e-mail from (Dr. name withheld) a Seaint member and
>
>> felt I need to stop and reply. Then I felt to share his short e-mail and
>
>> my a bit longer reply with you as well. Being out there in public,
>
>> specially with projects I have been involved with, I get quite a lot of
>
>> supportive e-mails but this time I felt to make one public . The reason
>
>> is for the first time in my carrier, last week I received my first and
>
>> hope last hate e-mail which was very disturbing and had to be turned
>
>> over to Campus mail. The hate mail was attacking me because of my
>
>> criticism of Caltrans. So here is Dr. n.w. 's e-mail and my reply.
>
>>
> ====================================================================================
>
>> x. y. z wrote:
>
>>> * Prof. Asteneh:
>
>>>
>
>>> I thank you much for your outspokenness typical of your e-mail to the
>
>>> SEAINT list-serve at 6:07 am this morning. You may not know the
>
>>> extent of those who appreciate this type of professional activity..
>
>>>
>
>>> Dr. x. y. z
>


--
Avi Sharma
2nd Year
Department of Civil Engineering,
SRKNEC, India

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
* Questions to seaint-ad@seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********