Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hey, I got a friend...

...who works for a company that does engineering for clients in multiple states from a single office. Friend is of the opinion that company should have certificates of authority (aka "Firm Registration") in each state for which they provide sealed engineering documents.

Company disagrees, says CA required only for state in which they have their office. It's like business license fee.


William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 4
******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
* Read list FAQ at:
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at:
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********