Thursday, September 4, 2008

RE: Calgary, Alberta

Hi Paul.
 
If you don't find anyone in Alberta, I'm licensed in BC and I'd be able to get licensing quite quickly, if that helps.
 
FWIW I'm looking for off-shore work anyway ...

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE
UNISOL Engineering Ltd
Unit 7 - 625 Hillside Ave
Victoria, BC, V8T 1Z1
Tel/Fax: (250) 382-9115
Email: vicpeng@telus.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Feather [mailto:PFeather@se-solutions.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:48 AM
To: seaint@seaint.org
Subject: Calgary, Alberta

I need a professional engineer in Calgary.
 
Small contract, but great contact.
 
The client is Citadel / Lerch Bates, the premier window washing and equipment consultant in the world. I believe they have 6 of the worlds top ten tallest buildings as systems they designed and implemented, including that new monster tower in Dubai.
 
Anyone available? 
 
Paul Feather PE, SE